The official web site for the tv anime of Yūgo Kobayashi‘s Aoashi manga started streaming the present’s first promotional video on Monday. The website additionally revealed extra solid members and the present’s theme track artists.
The new solid consists of:
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Kenta Yoshitsune
- Mikako Komatsu as Aoi Kaneko
- Mie Sonozaki as Noriko Aoi
- Yoshiki Nakajima as Shun Aoi
Alexandros will carry out the opening theme track “Mushin Hakusū” (Innocent Beat Count) and Rinne will carry out the ending theme track “Blue Diary.”
The anime will premiere on the NHK Educational channel on April 9, and can air on Saturdays at 6:25 p.m.
The beforehand introduced solid consists of:
- Kouki Ohsuzu as Ashito Aoi
- Tatsumaru Tachibana as Eisaku Ohtomo
- Seiichirō Yamashita as Sōichirō Tachibana
- Taku Yashiro as Keiji Togashi
- Shun Horie as Kanpei Kuroda
- Wataru Katō as Martis Jun Asari
- Junya Enoki as Yūma Motoki
- Kentarō Kumagai as Ryūichi Takeshima
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Nagisa Akutsu
- Yuichiro Umehara as Haruhisa Kuribayashi
- Kensho Ono as Taira Nakamura
- Kouki Uchiyama as Yōichi Kiriki
- Makoto Furukawa as Eita Takasugi
- Maki Kawase as Hana Ichijō
- Reina Ueda as Anri Kaidō
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Tatsuya Fukuda
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Nozomi Date
Akira Sato (Release the Spyce) is directing the anime at Production I.G. Masahiro Yokotani (Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club, All Out!!, Tropical-Rouge! Precure) is answerable for the sequence scripts. Manabu Nakatake, Toshie Kawamura, Asuka Yamaguchi, and Saki Hasegawa are all credited for character design, with Natake and Yamaguchi additionally credited as chief animation administrators. Naho Seike, Yukiko Watabe, Miho Daidouji, and Eisuke Shirai are credited as sub-character designers. Kenichi Takeshita, Jun Soga, and Kenji Iizuka are credited for soccer supervision. Masaru Yokoyama is composing the music.
The manga centers on third-year center college scholar Ashito Aoi, who lives in Ehime prefecture. Ashito has a robust expertise in soccer, however he tries to cover it. Due to his very easy character, he causes a catastrophe that serves as an enormous setback for him. Then, Tatsuya Fukuya — a veteran of the robust J-Club workforce Tokyo City Esperion and coach of the membership’s youth workforce — seems in entrance of Ashito. Tatsuya sees via Ashito and sees his expertise, and invitations him to check out for the youth workforce in Tokyo.
Kobayashi launched the manga in Shogakukan‘s Weekly Big Comic Spirits journal in January 2015. The manga is predicated on an unique story idea by Naohiko Ueno.
Sources: Aoashi anime’s web site, Comic Natalie