The workers from the anime movie of Kana Ozawa‘s Blue Thermal -Aonagi Daigaku Taiiku-kai Kōkū-bu- (Aonagi College Sports Festival Aviation Club) manga debuted a brand new clip on Saturday.
The clip exhibits the protagonist Tamaki “Tsurutama” Tsuru about to go to mattress on her first joint discipline journey with the glider membership. However, she comes face-to-face with a rival college’s membership — led by her personal estranged half-sister Chizuru. As Tsuru stays quiet admid Chizuru’s withering feedback, Tsuru’s fellow membership member Jun Kuramochi involves her assist.
The authentic manga facilities on Tamaki Tsuru, who was on sports activities groups all through her total faculty life till highschool, however is as an alternative in search of an lively romantic life as soon as she enters school. However, a flip of occasions places her on the trail to becoming a member of her college’s glider membership in school.
The solid members embrace:
Mayu Hotta as protagonist Tamaki Tsuru
Nobunaga Shimazaki as glider membership member Jun Kuramochi
Junya Enoki as glider membership member Daisuke Sorachi
Additional solid members embrace:
(Top row, left to proper in picture above)
- Mikako Komatsu as Chizuru Yano, Tamaki’s half-sister, and the chief of the glider membership at Aonagi’s rival college Hannankan
- Daisuke Ono as Yō Asahina, an Aonagi alumnus and a former member and supporter of the glider membership who has a sure promise with Kuramochi
(Middle row, left to proper in picture above)
- Haruka Shiraishi as Yukari Muroi, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
- Yō Taichi as Ayako Maki, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
- Ayumu Murase as Eita Narihara, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
- Makoto Furukawa as Ryōhei Nanba, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
(Bottom row, left to proper in picture above)
- Rie Takahashi as Kaori Mochida, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
- Taku Yashiro as Harukaze Aihara, a member of Aonagi’s glider membership
- Kengo Kawanishi as Kaede Hatori, Chizuru’s underclassman, and Tamaki’s rival
- Minori Terada as Aonagi’s director
Masaki Tachibana (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Barakamon, Princess Principal) directed the movie at Telecom Animation Film, and likewise penned the script alongside Natsuko Takahashi (Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, My Love Story!!, Farewell, My Dear Cramer). Toei is distributing the movie.
Four-member piano rock band SHE’S are performing the movie’s titular theme tune “Blue Thermal,” and they’re additionally contributing the insert tune “Beautiful Bird” for the movie.
The movie opened in Japan on Friday.
The manga ran in Shinchosha‘s Monthly Comic @Bunch journal from April 2014 to November 2017, and Shichosha printed 5 compiled guide volumes for the manga (the manga’s fifth quantity mentions that solely the “first part” of the story has concluded). Ozawa launched a prequel manga titled Blue Thermal: First Flight on the LINE Manga app on November 20.
The manga beforehand inspired a 12-minute digital actuality movie titled Blue Thermal VR -Hajimari no Sora- that debuted in July 2018.
Source: Comic Natalie