Kadokawa‘s BookWalker Global on-line manga and light-weight novel service is itemizing that it’s going to finish downloads of the next sequence from Sol Press and Panty Press on February 21 at 11:59 p.m. PST (February 22 at 2:59 a.m. EST):
- Chivalry of a Failed Knight
- Harem Royale – When the Game Ends
- I Surrendered My Sword for a New Life as a Mage
- Is the order a rabbit?
- Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party
- Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy
- Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement manga and light-weight novels
- The Game Master has Logged In to Another World
- The Ride-On King
- Why Shouldn’t a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?!
- Busy Wizard: This Warlock Just Wants to Provide for his Wives!
Customers who personal the titles will nonetheless be capable to learn the books after they’re faraway from the service.
ANN reached out to BookWalker for remark, and the corporate confirmed the elimination of books from Sol Press and Panty Press. The firm didn’t present ANN with a full checklist of books it is going to take away, however did state to ANN: “These takedowns are taking place as requested by the original Japanese publishers. Users should rest assured that this in no way affects other books in our store.” The firm added it can not remark any additional as a result of contract confidentiality clauses.
The California Secretary of State’s website lists Sol Press as FTB Fortified, which implies the enterprise was suspended or forfeited by the Franchise Tax Board for failure to satisfy tax necessities.
Sol Press formed in February 2017 as a lightweight novel, manga, and visible novel writer. BookWalker Global added sequence from Sol Press to the service in May 2019.
Sol Press had introduced in October 2018 plans to launch a brand new mild novel, manga, and visible novel digital distribution platform titled Project Hyourin.
Sol Press launched the Newton and the Apple Tree visible novel on PC by way of Steam in August 2018, however the recreation has since been delisted.