The workers for the anime of Nagano‘s Chiikawa manga revealed extra solid members and a brand new visible for the anime on Monday.
The new solid members embrace:
- Yuka Iguchi as Momonga, who at all times has a cute face
- Tomokazu Sugita as Pochette no Yoroi-san, who loves cute issues
- Hiroki Touchi as Rōdō no Yoroi-san, who does receptionist work
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Ramen no Yoroi-san, who runs the Rō ramen store
- Yūma Uchida as Rakko, somebody that Chiikawa and mates admire
- Takayuki Asai as Kuri-Manjū, who takes care of delicacies
The anime will premiere on April 4 inside Fuji TV‘s morning information and leisure program Mezamashi Terebi. It will air each weekday at 5:58 a.m.
10-year-old actress Haruka Aoki (Liza within the Japanese dub of Mighty Express) voices the titular character Chiikawa (heart in picture proper) as her first tv anime voice performing function. 11-year-old actor Masato Tanaka (Okko’s Inn) voices Hachiware (left). Ari Ozawa voices Usagi (proper).
Takenori Mihara (Lovely Movie: Itoshi no Muco) is directing the anime. Shūgo Tokumaru is composing the anime’s music. As beforehand introduced, Doga Kobo is producing the anime.
The manga follows the generally completely happy, generally unhappy, and a tad nerve-racking day by day lifetime of “some sort of small, cute creature” (Nanka Chiisakute Kawaii Yatsu) often called Chiikawa. Chiikawa enjoys scrumptious meals with bees and rabbits, toils arduous each day for the rewards of labor, and nonetheless maintains a smile.
Nagano initially began serializing the manga underneath the title Nanka Chiisakute Kawaii Yatsu on Twitter in January 2020, and Kodansha printed its second print quantity in August 2021, with the third quantity transport on March 23.
Source: Comic Natalie