Fantasista, Inc.’s futekiya boys-love manga subscription service introduced on Tuesday that it has licensed 10 new titles from (*10*).
futekiya will announce launch dates and English names for the next titles at a later date:
- Ore Tachi no Hanashi wo Shiyou by Samba Maekawa
- Boss to Yasu by Sainosuke
- Koi wo Shiru niha Mada Aoi [Tankoubonban] by Ryo Ito
- Gnossiennes -Seinen Tachi wa Yuukaku de Koi wo Siru- [Gassatsuban] by Makuya
- Suki ni Natta Hito ga Barineko de Shita- [Gassatsuban] by Haine
- Kouda-san! Uchi Kimashou! -Nigerare Otoko to Batsuichi Otoko- [Gassatsuban] by Taguru Nakamaru
- Yuusha-sama no Are ga Cheatkyuu Sugite Komattemasu by Merino
- Koi ni Kizuita Sono Hi kara [Gassatsuban] by Ryo Ito
- Aseta Tsuki to Amai Kiba by salty
- Kyou mo Futago ni Semararete masu by Kanna Aizumi
Readers are capable of learn choose chapters from the futekiya library totally free, and subscribers to the futekiya service can entry full volumes.
The futekiya service launched in July 2019, and it permits entry to its complete library of manga for a month-to-month payment of US$6.99. The service can also be providing licensed dōjinshi and manga by unbiased artists.
Manga Planet launched in November 2019. The service prices US$6.99 per 30 days and permits customers limitless entry to English-translated manga. In addition to manga licensed from publishers, the service provides works licensed from unbiased artists.
Manga Planet can also be working with publishers LEED Publishing Co., Ltd., Bunkasha Publishing Co., Ltd.; Kaiohsha Publishing Co., Ltd.; San-Ei Corporation Co., Ltd.; Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.; Shodensha Publishing Co., Ltd.; Home-sha, Starts Publishing Corporation, Okay.Okay. HarperCollins Japan, and MugenUp Inc.
Manga Planet began as a joint challenge between Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. and Fantasista, Inc. in 2012. The corporations’ aim with Manga Planet is to “[bring] new manga to fans from all over the world and support artists and the industry.”
Disclosure: futekiya’s Editor-in-Chief Emma Hanashiro labored at ANN as a information intern in 2014.
Source: Press launch