Nippon Ichi Software began streaming the third promotional video for GrimGrimoire OnceMore, its remaster of Vanillware’s GrimGrimoire PlayStation 2 game, for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The video reveals and previews new cast members.
The cast includes:
- Iori Saeki as Lillet Blan
- Naoya Miyase as Bartido Ballentyne
- Miharu Hanai as Margarita Surprise
- Ryūnosuke Watanuki as Surley
- Yuta Aoki as Hiram Menthe
- Miho Morisaki as Amoretta Virgine
- Teruo Seki as Gammel Dore
- Hiromichi Tezuka as Advocat
- Akari Kageyama as Opalnaria Rain
- Kazuyoshi Hayashi as Chartruese Grande
- Michitake Kikuchi as Calvaros
- Wakana Maruoka as Lujei Piche
- Eriko Matsui as Gaff
The game will launch in Japan on July 28.
The 2D real-time strategy game’s remaster will include improved high-resolution visuals, new voice recordings, and new features such as “Great Magic” and “Skill Trees.” There will be new fast-forward and in-battle save options, as well as a new hard difficulty.
The original game launched for PS2 in 2007 in Japan and in the West.