Aniplex began streaming on Friday a trailer for Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai -Ultra Romantic-, the third season of the Kaguya-sama: Love is War television anime, and it reveals that the season will premiere on April 8.
The season will debut on Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, and Tochigi TV on April 8 at 12:00 a.m. JST (efficiently, April 9). The anime may additionally air on MBS, RKB, and TeNY. The sequence will stream on Abema.
The returning solid members embody:
- Aoi Koga as Kaguya Shinomiya
- Makoto Furukawa as Miyuki Shirogane
- Konomi Kohara as Chika Fujiwara
- Ryōta Suzuki as Yū Ishigami
- Yūki Takada as Rei Onodera
- Miyu Tomita as Miko Iino
- Yumiri Hanamori as Ai Hayasaka
- Momo Asakura as Nagisa Kashiwagi
- Rina Hidaka as Kobachi Osaragi
- Taku Yashiro as Kashiwagi’s boyfriend
- Yutaka Aoyama as Narrator
The returning employees members embody:
- Director: Mamoru Hatakeyama
- Series Script Supervisor: Yasuhiro Nakanishi
- Character Design: Yūko Yahiro
- Chief Animation Directors: Hiroshi Yakou, Yūko Hariba, Kii Tanaka
- Prop Design: Takayuki Kidou
- Art Director: Risa Wakabayashi
- Art Setting: Hiroki Matsumoto, Mikiya Hiragi
- Color Key Artist: Kanako Hokari
- CG Director: Yuki Kuribayashi
- Director of Photography: Masaharu Okazaki
- Editing: Rie Matsubara
- Music: Kei Haneoka
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Production: A-1 Pictures
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunōsen, the second season of the television anime of Aka Akasaka‘s Kaguya-sama: Love is War (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunōsen) manga, premiered in April 2021. Funimation streamed the anime as a result of it aired in Japan. Funimation moreover dubbed every seasons of the anime.
The new season included returning employees members, similar to director Mamoru Hatakeyama, script supervisor Yasuhiro Nakanishi, character designer Yūko Yahiro, composer Kei Haneoka, and studio A-1 Pictures. Masayuki Suzuki carried out the opening theme monitor “Daddy! Daddy! Do! feat. Airi Suzuki,” and Haruka Fukuhara carried out the ending theme monitor “Kaze ni Fukarete” (Blown by the Wind).
The first television anime premiered in January 2019 and aired for 12 episodes. Aniplex of America streamed the sequence on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and FunimationNow. The agency moreover launched the anime on Blu-ray Disc in February 2021.
The manga moreover impressed a live-action film that opened in Japan on September 2019. The film ranked at #1 in its opening weekend.
Akasaka began the sequence in Shueisha‘s Miracle Jump journal in May 2015 nonetheless moved it to Young Jump in March 2016. The manga has moreover impressed two spinoff manga sequence.
Sources: Aniplex‘s YouTube channel, Comic Natalie