The staff for the television anime of Hiroshi Noda and Takahiro Wakamatsu‘s Love After World Domination (Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de) manga began streaming a model new promotional video for the anime on Friday. The video previews the ending theme music “Koi wa Sekai Teiri to Tomo ni” (Love With the World Theorem) by the voice actress unit DIALOGUE+ sooner than the anime premieres in Japan on Friday night time.
Kodansha Comics began releasing the manga in October 2021 digitally, and it describes the story:
There are two sides to every coin…gentle vs. darkish, good vs. evil, love vs. hate. Sometimes the highway between the two grows skinny…and it’s so, very easy to cross. So it’s no shock that Fudo Aikawa, A.Ok.A. Red Gelato of the Gelato Five and hero to all people, merely may need occurred to fall for the villainess and member of the shadow group Gekko, Desumi Magahara! But when opposites like these attraction to, there’s various obstacles to their love…! What’s a pair like this to do?
The current’s cast consists of:
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Fudō Aikawa (Red Gelato)
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Desumi Magahara (Princess of Death)
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Narrator
- Kana Hanazawa as Kiki Majima (Princess of Magical Beasts)
- Hisako Kanemoto as Kyōko Kuroyuri (Princess of Steel)
- Ayane Sakura as Anna Hōjō
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Hayato Ōjino (Blue Gelato)
- Nene Hieda as Misaki Jingūji (Yellow Gelato)
- Junji Majima as Daigo Todoroki (Green Gelato)
- Rina Hidaka as Haru Arisugawa (Pink Gelato)
- Chafurin as Professor Big Gelato
- Tomokazu Sugita as Supreme Leader Bosslar
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Culverin Bear
- M.A.O as Hellko
- Chinami Hashimoto as Urami Magahara
- Nashiko Momotsuki as Ranran
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Kira Sanzugawa
Kazuya Iwata (Cute Executive Officer) is directing the anime at problem No.9, and Satoru Sugizawa (Cute Executive Officer) is answerable for the sequence scripts. Akemi Kobayashi (Air movie, Chi’s Sweet Home, Prétear) is designing the characters. Satoshi Motoyama is directing the sound, and Satoshi Hōno and Ryūnosuke Kasai are composing the music. Pony Canyon and App Dream are producing the music, and Dream Shift is producing the overall problem. Masayoshi Ōishi and Yukari Tamura are performing the opening theme music “Koi wa Explosion (feat. Tamura Yukari)” (Love Is an Explosion).
The current will premiere on AT-X on Friday at 9:30 p.m. (8:30 a.m. EDT). The current will then run on Tokyo MX, BS Asahi, and TV Aichi, and may stream on FOD.
Funimation had beforehand launched it might stream the sequence as a result of it airs, nonetheless Funimation and Crunchyroll launched in March that starting with the spring season, all of Funimation‘s licensed anime will stream on Crunchyroll solely.
Noda and Wakamatsu (Ningyohime no Gomen ne Gohan) launched the manga in Monthly Shonen Magazine in October 2019.
Sources: Happinet Anime’s YouTube channel, Comic Natalie