Digital Media Rights confirmed with ANN on Monday that it has launched a bit for live-action content material materials on its RetroCrush streaming service that includes anime enterprise documentaries and live-action sequence related to anime and manga.
The service began streaming the subsequent titles on April 1:
- The Hideaki Anno: The Final Challenge of Evangelion (Sayonara Subete no Evangelion ~Anno Hideaki no 1214-Nichi~) two-part documentary sequence.
- Keita Amemiya‘s Zëiram 2 live-action science-fiction film.
- The Detective Conan: Shin’ichi Kudō’s Written Challenge – The Good-bye Prologue live-action television specific beneath the title Detective Conan: The Letter of Challenge.
- The first three episodes of the 2020 live-action mini-series of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan (Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai), Hirohiko Araki‘s spinoff manga for his JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga.
- NHK‘s live-action television adaptation of Nahoko Uehashi‘s Moribito novel sequence (first season solely).
- Itazura na Kiss ~Love in Tokyo (Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo), the live-action television adaptation of Kaoru Tada‘s Itazura na Kiss manga along with Mischievous Kiss 2 ~Love in Tokyo~, the second season of the current.
- The 2017 live-action television adaptation of Yayoi Ogawa‘s Kimi wa Pet (Tramps Like Us) romantic manga.
- The 2009 Korean television sequence based totally on Yoko Kamio‘s Boys Over Flowers manga.
- The 2010 Korean television adaption of Kaoru Tada‘s Itazura na Kiss manga titled Playfull Kiss/Mischievous Kiss.
- The 2006 live-action television sequence based totally on Tomoko Ninomiya‘s Nodame Cantabile manga.
- The 2019 television sequence Daughter of Lupin.
- The 2011 live-action television sequence adaptation of Natsumi Aida‘s Switch Girl!! comedy manga.
All of the titles are streaming in Japanese with English subtitles.
A prequel distinctive video anime (OVA) titled Iria – Zeiram the Animation premiered in 1994 after the distinctive Zëiram live-action film and sooner than the Zëiram 2 sequel film.
Production I.G and Kenji Kamiyama (Eden of the East, Ghost throughout the Shell: Stand Alone Complex) tailor-made the first e-book in Uehashi’s Moribito novel sequence proper right into a 26-episode television anime sequence that originally aired in 2007.
Cinedigm launched in January that it has reached an settlement to amass Digital Media Rights (DMR), the guardian agency of the RetroCrush, AsianCrush, and Midnight Pulp streaming firms.
Source: Email correspondence