The official website online for Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Precious Friends, the upcoming anime film for Nanatsu Mukunoki‘s WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me (Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!) manga, unveiled a model new seen, the theme monitor artist, and the early fall opening date for the film on Saturday.
The WATATEN!☆5 group that is composed of the anime’s voice cast will perform the film’s theme monitor.
The returning cast comprises:
- Reina Ueda as Miyako Hoshino
- Maria Sashide as Hana Shirosaki
- Rika Nagae as Hinata Hoshino
- Akari Kitō as Noa Himesaka
- Hitomi Ohwada as Koyori Tanemura
- Naomi Ōzora as Kanon Konomori
- Lynn as Koko Matsumoto
Several elementary staff members from the television sequence are moreover returning:
- Director: Daisuke Hiramaki
- Script: Yuka Yamada
- Character Design: Hiromi Nakagawa
- Music Production: Flying Dog
- Animation Production: Doga Kobo
The four-panel comedy manga’s story amenities on Miyako Hoshino, a shy college scholar and otaku. Miyako’s youthful sister Hinata, who’s a fifth grader, has a classmate and pal named Hana. When they meet, Miyako falls for Hana at first sight.
The television anime adaptation premiered in January 2019. Crunchyroll streamed the anime as a result of it aired in Japan. The anime’s third and final Blu-ray Disc and DVD home video amount included a bonus genuine video anime in May 2019.
Sources: WATATEN! anime’s website, Comic Natalie